Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas All!

Today is Christmas Day! A joyful day!

I woke around 4 am and couldn't get back to sleep till around 6 am. Then at 8 am Patrick woke me to tell me it was 8 am. We were due at Phil's at 9 am. So, I was up, put the cinnamon rolls in the oven and then got my shower. By the time Patrick was done, the rolls where done. We loaded up the car and headed to Phil and Emily's.

We arrived to their dog so excited to see us! She just couldn't be still! Love my sweet grand doggie. We ate and had tea. It was really good. Then we opened gifts. I had given them one of the wood rolling pins that I got a while back. It's the real wood. Patrick - for some reason - thought they were made from something else. It is the true wood. Go figure. Anyway it was a hit. I got some really nice things from them. I'm so excited to get going on it. I put the slippers on when I got home!

We came back home and got things ready for our supper. Mom and dad weren't due till about 2:30 pm. I pulled out my new computer and had Phil help me load the video part on my computer. Now I think I'm ready to get back to doing videos. I was so disappointed with the others I've done.

I also pulled out a couple more letters and wrote them up for my "Letters From the Past" and posted them. I'm slowly getting them going again.

Mom and dad arrived and we had supper and played games. We played Rummikub. It went great. Dad actually won. I won a few games but I also counted 50 points a few times, which didn't help me. After they left, we have been just relaxing and watching TV. It was an awesome weekend, Monday.

Life is interesting and fun. We can enjoy life! We can always be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...