Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Time Spent On Family History.

This morning I over slept. I seem to be doing that lately, but then I haven't been going to sleep till around 11 pm.

I went over to Cherry's to find she'd been on the phone all morning and had an appointment at 11 am. So, since I was later than usual, I hurried up so she could get ready. She gave me a gift, that I put under the tree. It was pouring ran when I went and came back. There was a car looking for someone and asked where the house was. Of course I told her and got soaked in the process. Walked into the house and it down poured so felt pretty good about missing that.

I worked on my Secretary stuff, got the checkbook up to snuff. Have our meeting set for January.

After lunch decided to go to Starbucks and pick up a drink. I also got a mug. I'll wrap it and call it from Santa. lol

Came home and got to work on some family history. I was going to do more letters but found myself in the newspapers instead. One thing lead to another and before I knew it, it's time to call it a night. I actually added 80 people to my tree. I'm now at 8098. More will be added as I go through some stuff. Figured my Matheson family needs work.

Sandy texted me that she had my fork from yesterday. So we joked about being a silverware theif and that I had to keep an eye on her.

Katt texted she got my stocking. She showed her roommate and he thought it was done on a machine. Made me feel good. She loves it and that's all that matters.

Ok, I'm planning to behave and get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...