Tuesday, December 26, 2017

What A Day! Not So Much....

Today I was up early. I was ready to go. Yet I had no place to go. So, I paced, cleaned, paced, and cleaned.

I got the vacuum out and cleaned. I had laundry going from the time I got out of the shower to the time Patrick got home. It wasn't that we had that much to wash, it was that I found things to wash. I was going to put the new pot and pans that Katt gave me in the draw, but then I need to go through the draw and clean it out as well. I wanted to spend part of the day working on my cross stitching.


There was a lot of traffic and I looked out the window to find a pair of legs in the yard.


I was able to get this much done on the cross stitch. I'm looking forward to getting the beading going. Then there is the outlining, so I'll probably do the outline before I do the beading. It's coming along really nicely. I'm liking the work.


Looked out the back window and found a couple deer there. They were worried about the traffic up and down our road. When Patrick got home, they took off. They like the ivy in the front yard.

I'm still working on trying to get my new laptop updated with stuff I need. I don't needed everything that is on here, so I'm trying to do what little I can. I love the new laptop.

Tomorrow I have to go to moms and help her learn the technique in applique where we put the piece together before it gets on the background fabric. It's easy and I showed her once before but she still hasn't gotten it.

It was a good day, a fun day, and a busy day. I'm keeping myself going by being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...