Sunday, December 10, 2017

WOW, What A Day!

This morning I woke to find Patrick was on the couch. I guess I was snoring again last night. I have been having issues with my allergies, and I can't take anything for it, unless appositely (?) necessary! So, I'm trying not to take any meds.

I got ready to go bowling! Since Virginia lost her brother, Teresa's husband was in the hospital, and Kim wanted to go shopping - I drove myself down to Longview. It was a quick trip down there. I took my gifts for everyone. Wasn't sure who was going to be there, since two were having issues. Virginia and Kim where together when I got there. Teresa didn't come to the alley. Sara always drives herself where we need to be. We all exchanged gifts.


Ended up with this much stuff! I got a popcorn maker that goes in the microwave from Kim. Got a book and a few other things from Sara. Way too much to mention them all! It was awesome.


My first ball was a strike so I went and picked this gift! It's a meatloaf kinda bowl with all the goodies in it. AND Chocolate!


We had a pot luck too boot! The food was so good! I had to have more chicken! I try not to, but I did.

Okay, now for the fun part - my bowling - I bowled a 179, 187 - awesome! It was looking great - so I thought! Then I bowled a 117!!! No way, YES WAY, a 117!! Put that right in the trash! Lowest game in a very very long time. I bowled Barb, but she wasn't there, she went to a party. I'll give her crap on Wednesday night!

I was going to go with Kim to "Big Lots" but she was taking too long to get moving and it was already 2 pm. So, I headed back home.

Cooked my veggies for supper. Patrick had spare ribs in the crock pot! That is something he NEVER does! He doesn't like using the crock pot, so that was a shock to me! Food was awesome!

Then we headed to the bowling alley where I bowled a 168, 182, 156 - a lot better than this morning but still not my best. For some reason Wednesday's seem to work out better for me. We bowled Kim's team today!

Today was a busy day, a fun day, and a very spirited day! The holidays are coming and I love being with good friend like the ones today.  It wasn't a day of stitching - but that will come again.

With the holidays here, we can all try to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...