Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A Week And A Half Overdue!!

Today I was sleeping in. Have a cold coming on and wasn't in the mood to get up on time. Called Cherrill and told her I didn't want to share my cold. Then I decided I needed to get moving.

Walked into the living room and had that "ugh" feeling. You know, that feeling of, "this place looks like crap!" Piles of stuff on the coffee table, piles on the table, and the floor looks like it's growing dirt. It has been a week and a half since I did any cleaning.....just haven't been home.

Looking was not all I did! I pulled the rugs out of the kitchen, swept and mopped. What else could I do?! That floor was dirty, but not near as dirty as I was expecting. The rugs got vacuumed and put back. The the carpet was vacuumed. YEAH! The house was looking better! I put MY piles away. Almost that is! I didn't get the pile on my counter cleaned downstairs.

Then I baked Patrick his mom's cake. I was busy cooking and laundry.

By the time I was done, I pulled out the computer and worked on my genealogy. I found more members of Patrick's family. I ended up deleting his family history and reloading it. The worst part was that I lost 20 family members. Not sure who they are, but I'm sure I'll find them again. I worked on my "LITTLE" family. They go back to the Mayflower.

Then it was time to go bowling. I bowled a 532 series - I think. I accidentally wrote Denise's scores in my phone, so next week I'll have to see the secretary to see what I actually bowled. We won all 4 games. Fred on our team bowled a 279. He was headed for a 300 but in the 8th frame he got a 9 - spare. But the rest was strikes. Shame he missed out.

Tomorrow is another day. I need to make some pot holders as the ones we have need to be replaced! So, chances are, tomorrow I will make a few and throw out the old ones.

That still leave me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...