Sunday, January 7, 2018

Beading Takes A Little Longer Than I Thought!

Today was a day of sleeping in. Patrick went to the couch because I was snoring too much. Funny because he was snoring almost as much as I was, and coughing. He's got the cold. Lucky us!

We enjoyed the morning by watching the bowling matches on TV. I used to want to be a professional bowler, but never had a sponsor or even know where to go to do it. That was a dream of mine.

While the bowling was on, I worked on my beading. Then we watched an old movie. And I still worked on the beading.


I moved the scroll so that I could get to the bottom of the water area.


I've gotten a lot of beading done. It's working great. I have a few more to do, then I'll get to the other side. It took most of today to get this far. I really didn't think it would take this long, but I'm not too worried about it. Hopefully by this weekend - if not sooner - I will have it done.


After my magnifier's light died, so I switched to working on this. I'm back to my patriotic angel. I really need to get this done as well. May get a couple finishes this year yet!

I'm having a little trouble with having the time to work on stuff, but today was an awesome day of working on it.

Tonight was bowling - we took 4 games.

I bowled a 178, 153, and 199. I actually went up a pin in my average. Still down 10 pins compared to Wednesday night. We bowled one of the best teams tonight so it was a surprise to win all 4. Patrick bowled a 645 series.

Life is good, I'm still working at my crafts. Looking forward to getting a few things done. Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...