Friday, January 5, 2018

Even With Things To Do......

Yep, even with things to do today, I still got a few things done. Woo Hoo!

It started out going to Cherrill's and helping her out. Then came home, relaxed for an hour and headed out the door. I had to go to the bank for our water system, then to the doctors to drop off my blood pressure sheet, and then the grocery store.

I wanted to do the bank first, but got on the freeway and forgot where I was going. Usually I hit the freeway to go to moms or Centralia. So, it was "auto pilot" to go toward the freeway. Needed to go to town. So, decided the doctors office would be first. I cancelled my appointment for next week, headed to Starbucks for some Chai Tea, and then back in town to the grocery store and last the bank.

Came home, got on my old computer. After backing up all my family history yesterday (took about 3 hours), I figured I better get the "family tree" on PDF. Sent both to Patrick to print out. Then started off on my family history. But realized I hadn't my FTM program on my computer yet, so loaded up the program on my new computer. I was thrilled to find out I could download the information into the computer program. Made my day. Loaded it up.


While I was loading the program, I pulled out my patriotic angle cross stitch. My magnifying glass was charging, and I wanted to work on something. This is where I started. I didn't get another photo, but then not a lot got done. I can do this one without a frame.

It came to 3 pm and I called Cherrill to go walking. We walked up and down the street 3-4 times. Lost count. We both got our goals because of it. Mine is 7,000 step now, till I get moving more and pump it up to 10,000 where it should be. Her's is 5,000 steps and she made that while we walked.

After supper, I looked over the family tree sheets that Patrick printed for me, and worked on his family. I actually added another name to his tree. (gr grandfather) So, so the tree is growing. I'm adding more each time I go on. I really need to get a printer/scanner so I can get more done on there.


Last night I was getting all these beads on Ambrosia. She's looking good.


Closer look. I almost messed up on the beads at her foot. Now, my evening is going to start adding the beads to the water. I've ordered more beads, so I'm happy to be getting them soon. I'm looking forward to getting them SOON so I can get this done.

Even with things to do, I can still find time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...