Thursday, January 18, 2018

Finally Caught The Cold!

Today started out on the couch and then back to bed when Patrick left. Phone rang at 8:20 am. That was my parents asking about seeing my Uncle when he comes to the area. So, we chatted about that. Then I laid my head down again, and the phone rang one more time. This time it was Cherrill and we agreed I wouldn't help her till Monday, giving me time to get rid of this cold.

What a morning and I really haven't done anything. Ruth showed up! I completely forgot she was coming today, and she was here. We chatted and got caught up on her new place. Can't wait to go see it!

When she left, I still felt like crap - at least I don't LOOK like crap! My eyes are itchy, my noise can't make up it's mind, and my head is half way there. The phone has been ringing more then usual, but I was okay with that. Glad I didn't arrange to meet with Dale today. Don't really want to share this with him. Felt bad for turning him down.

I worked on Patrick's family history. That got carried away and took all afternoon. I kept telling myself I would go get the quilt and work on it, but then I would find yet another family member.

Patrick got home and the first thing he started working on was the printer. It took a couple hours to get it hooked up and working on my computer. So, I didn't have my computer for awhile.


While he was doing this, 


I was watching the show with William Shatner, Henry Winkler, and the others. I enjoyed that, and at least got a few stitches in on my quilt. I got quite a bit done. That made me feel better that I got something done. 

Now I just need to get my code for the McAfee so I can get rid of it telling me I'm on a trial. 

I'll figure this computer out yet! Have you ever had to re-figure everything out? Did it work for you?

Stay at it and be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...