Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Today Was Wednesday........

Yep, in case you didn't figure it out, it was Wednesday. Hump day, middle of the week, or whatever you want to call it. Me?! It's Wednesday.

I was up early today, and really didn't want to be. I was taking my time and just relaxing before heading over to Cherrill's. I helped her get her Fitbit going and then came home.

I did watch the "Who Do You Think You Are?" on DVR to check on Patrick's family. I fixed the mistakes I had on ancestry and now his family is back on track. He was related to the actor "Foley" and I wanted to update my information. Then I could delete the program. I have two more I need to check on as well.

A lazy day, didn't do much of anything till around 2 pm. Then I actually pulled out my cross stitch.


As much as I want to finish this, I don't want to finish it. It's almost like my quilts. When I get so close to finishing, I take my time. It's like letting my kids go off on their own. Once this is done, then I have to move on. Moving on is a good thing, but finishing something is like letting the kite drift off on it's own. I will try harder to get this done tomorrow. I really do need to finish it and move on to finishing a few other things. - Like Katt's quilt.

Cherrill called about 3 pm and wanted to do some walking. So, I met her outside and we walked up and down the lane. Got a mile in. It actually helped me make my goal.

After supper it was time to go bowling. Since I was so "relaxed" today, I really didn't feel like going bowling. We bowled a good team that I like, so it was fun to bowl. I wasn't quiet in the mood when we started, and I really didn't bowl like I should, but then it didn't show on my scores. I bowled a 188, 196, 194 - didn't get a 200 in the third game because of one split! I almost picked it up, took two out of three pins. We won 3 of the 4 games. We lost the 3rd game by 4 pins.

It was a good night, and I had Patrick fix the computer to keep it from restarting in the middle of stuff. I'm hoping he fixed the problem.

We're all doing great! Life is good, and it keeps life exciting. I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...