Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Trying To Get Back To Normal - If You Want To Call It That

Today I was up and running early. By 8:30 am I had the roast in the crock pot and was on my way over to Cherrills.

Cherrill got a Fitbit from her daughter for Christmas. She had to wait for the "toggle" to show up. I got her hooked up and had her plug the fitbit in to charge. She was all set when I left.

Came home and started getting laundry going. Noticed Patrick was short on T-Shirts so put a load of whites in. I really hate doing whites, but today it didn't seem to be that big a deal. Got 4 loads done today, and have one more to do tomorrow.

I passed up going to the Quilts of Valor meeting. I'm hoping to find out what happened. I also know I have fabric down there that I need to make some blocks out of. I really should try to get a quilt top this year for them.

Then before I knew it, it was 1 pm.


I baked a sourdough bread today while I was between the laundry.


I was able to get moving on this. I'm so thrilled to be doing all this. The beading is going fast. I love the way it's coming out. At first I wasn't sure if all these beads would work, but I'm finding that it's looking good.


Amazing what a difference it is with added beads. I love the way it's coming. I had a few more beads to add, then it's done! I may yet finish this!!

Tomorrow is another day! Time to call it a night and get this done tomorrow.

I'll be ready to go and Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...