Sunday, February 11, 2018

A Day Full Of Bowling!

Today was bowling - yep, bowling twice.

I started out early. Had to pick Kim and Virginia up at the corner by I-5. We then headed down to St. Helen's OR. That was a long drive, but we made good time. We arrived at about 10:05 am. Virginia and I went to Safeway to get a Starbucks drink. I got ice tea and she got chai tea. Then we went back to the bowling alley and bowled. I bowled a 188, 176, and then 155. I lost 3 of the 4 games. The gal I bowled against did better than me.

After bowling we went to Subway. It was interesting. There was only one guy there. So, he took my order, I paid. Then he did Virginia's order, she paid. Then he did Kim's order and she paid. We sat and eat. - Couldn't believe how long he took for each of us. There were 3 people behind Kim, and 2 of them decided to go next door for a hot dog instead. We headed home, and I walked in the door. Patrick asked if we had a lot of traffic. I said, "no, left right after lunch".....looking at the clock and about choked! It was already 4:30 pm. We finished at 1:00 pm!! He must have taken 20 mins on each of us!! I couldn't believe we came in that LATE. I'm normally home by 3 pm when we go there. What a shock. I sent a text to Kim - "Crap, he must have been slow." She came back with, "Who?" I told her the subway guy and she came back with "Oh yah, hahahah."

I got to eat supper, then head to Judy's to drop off some QOV blocks that Donna had. I also dropped off some ribbon for another member of the QOV. We drove over and dropped off the stuff with Judy, so she could take them to sew days. I have Brazilian embroidery tomorrow, so can't go to the sew days.

After dropping those off, we went to the bowling alley. We are in 3rd place, being out of 1st by 2 1/2 points. We won all four today. The other team was missing 2 members, not sure if that helped or not. I bowled a 158, 180, and 172. I was able to keep my average. I did gain a pin on my average on the travel league though.

So, today was a good day. All's good. I am happy to be back to stitching tomorrow. It's going to be back to Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...