Wednesday, February 7, 2018

A Good Day Of Stitching....Not So Much For Bowling

What a day! It was a mixed bag of good and not so good.

It started out early. Was over at Cherrill's. I didn't stay long, because I wanted to get back home. So, I started laundry, and go that going. It's nice to have all the laundry caught up.....for now.

I then decided I needed to work on my cross stitch to get caught up. I'm working on January's stuff. I really didn't get started on that till afternoon. I really should have started sooner, but I just couldn't get moving in that directs.


I was able to get most of the top part done. I have a few more stitches to go, and then it will be the top of page 1. Page 1 is actually January's stitching.


I did get a few more stitches in after dinner and before heading out to bowling. I'm really happy with the way it looks. The red is variegated, but not very obvious. It's a red with darker red, so unless one looks really close they can't see it. I just noticed I missed a couple stitches in the top border. I'll work on those after I get home tomorrow.

Tomorrow is quilting at the quilt shop. Not planning on staying long. Cherrill and I have been walking lately, and I want to be back in time to get some walking in.

We headed to the bowling alley. We were running a little later than usual, so I wasn't quiet on top of it. I wasn't ready to bowl when that came up. Nick and Joanne filled in for Fred and Denise. They bowled good, as for me, not so good. Lost the pin I tried so hard to get. I bowled a 146, 136, 192. We bowled the Vacant team. Not sure if we won or not, but think we did. The first game would be the one in question. Patrick bowled his average, that game. Then he bowled "out of his tree" the other two games. So, he got a 600 series.....ugh.

Life is good, with the good and the bad. Loving how my cross stitch is coming alone. That's Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...