Thursday, February 15, 2018

Can't Think Of A Title

Sorry, but nope, can't think of what to title this page. Not like I haven't titled 4 years worth of blogs, but for some reason, I'm BLANK.

So, let's just move on. Today started out early. I was at Cherrill's early today. We chatted and I helped her with her genealogy.

Came home and enjoyed some time to myself. Then I turned on "Perry Mason" from my DVR that I saved.


I'm getting closer to having January's stitching done. Chances are I'll just get it done, work on Feb. and then March will be here and I'll have to do March next. I was in the middle of working on this when Cherrill called and we went walking.

Now that I look at this, I see a mistake that I'll have to take out! I wasn't paying attention!! When I get on a "roll" then I don't pay attention, I just keep stitching. Now I'll have to fix it but at least it's not a huge mistake just a miner one - I hope. I may have to take out the side bar to fix the mistake right. UGH

Baked bread for our neighbor. He was thrilled I had just taken it out of the oven. Hope he and Teri enjoy it! Made a couple cinnamon rolls for Patrick. Not sure if I'll bake it tonight or wait till the morning.

I'm keep busy and trying to get this done. I need to get back so some WIP's. I know I told myself I would not start a new project before I finish 2 but then I started this one after just one finish. UGH

How was your day? Get much done? Keep going and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...