Monday, February 5, 2018

Happy Mail Day!!

This  morning was a rush. I was up with Patrick, and shortly after he left, I left.

Was at the doctors by 8 am for my blood tests. I ended up waiting for a half hour, but at least I was the first one there to have my blood done first. On the way home, I stopped and got a sausage muffin, then to the post office, bank and gas station. All that was done before 9:30 am.

At 9:30 am I was over at Cherrills. Then I was showing her how to us the ancestry site to her advantage. Before I knew it, it was 11:30 am.

Came home and had lunch. Got laundry going and decided to work on my cross stitching.


I figured out where the mistake was. I was taking some of it out, but I couldn't take it all out or I'd be in trouble with my floss for this project. I left it in and am working around it. It's not a big deal, and no one will know where the mistake is. I couldn't even figure it out till I worked on the other side of the piece.

While I was working on the cross stitch, the doorbell rang. I went and signed for my "package." It was my fabric and floss!! I was thrilled. Took a photo of it and posted it on Instagram. I love it.

So, I went and  pulled out my frames. I got the fabric set up. It took some doing. For some reason my fabric was giving me a pain trying to keep it in the frame. I'll check out youtube and figure out what I did wrong.  UGH. I may change the frame to one of my others and then put it back on later. I don't have a lot of room to work with on this piece. It's Modern Folk Embroidery's Stitch A Long. I know I wasn't going to do another, but I did like this pattern.


I rolled all the floss and have it in a ball now. I had to figure out the size. So, I counted the top row and worked on it all the way across to make sure I was on track with the center. Hopefully I will have plenty of room on the bottom.

So, today was a great day! I got everything done by 11:30 am and I got what I've been waiting for. I'm so glad to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...