Thursday, February 1, 2018

Rainy Day - Nothing New There

Today was a early start. I was at Cherrill's and then came home.

I really didn't do much. Worked a little on the family history. Thought I had a family member, but the more I looked the more there wasn't "proof" he was the right one. So, deleted some of that information. Worked on scanning a few things into my tree. Saw some letters that I was thinking of doing, but didn't get there either.

Watched TV getting caught up on my shows. Then I baked bread. Wanted to have something with homemade bread. That was about it.

So, I didn't get any cross stitching done. I was lazy today. Enjoyed having the time to myself, and at the same time, hated it that I wasted the day.

Hoping to get back to my crafts! Need to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...