Sunday, February 4, 2018

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY - EAGLE WIN - YAH!!

Today was a relaxing day. Almost too much of one!

We pretty much watched TV all day. First is was the "Mysteries at the Museum," "Bowling," and then Super Bowl. Thank goodness Eagles WON!! I'm so happy for them!! I really, really, really didn't want Brady to win! He's such a pain in the rear and I'm tired of his attitude. I'm sorry, you can't tell me you didn't know those footballs were not legal! Any quarterback can tell you if the ball doesn't feel right - so to me, this is karma. Way to go Eagles!! Just sorry it wasn't the Seahawks this year, but glad it was you!

I worked a little on genealogy. Was able to fill in more of my Overholtzer side of the family.  Was really, really surprised to find that a lot of them are here in WA and OR. That's cool. I haven't come across any yet, but if I do, they will be my 2nd or 3rd cousins. That's awesome. I also found some stuff on Patrick's tree. He's got Handy for a name as well. I found a Wood in the family too, and who knows might find Dan related after all. That would be awesome!

I then worked on my cross stitch. Almost think I should have quilted!


I found that I'm off on the pattern. Took some out, put it back in, too it out, put it back in. NOT sure where the mistake is, but it's there. I'm going to deal with it and keep going. Can't tell where it is, and I'm sure no one else will tell where it is either. I hate that when it happens and I'm thinking a lot is my dyslexia and the color pattern! I hate color patterned because they seem to mess me up more. I really don't understand why, but they do.

I made wings tonight. They were done using rice floor and then we added the sauce after I fried them. They turned out so good! Best ones I made yet! We put the rice floor on the wings and then I fried them. Didn't put any spices in there, probably should have, but didn't. I had them in the oven while I was cooking the others, then took them out and toss them in our BBQ sauce. It was soooo good!

Cherrill and I walked at the beginning of the Super Bowl. We walked for about 35 mins. I'm having trouble with my "gps" on my phone. We walked close to 1.5 miles but it only side we walked .31 miles. One would think it would know better!

Tomorrow is going to start early. I've got to get blood done. Not really looking forward to it! I'm one of those people that has to look the other way - or I'm on the floor! I don't know how many remember those "guns" that shot the vaccine in ones arm. I remember because the guy giving the shots said it would be fine. I told him I pass out (which I did back then), and he told me it wasn't that bad and it won't hurt. He said to please, "try it, it won't be bad and you'll do fine." Yea, right, not me! The minute I heard the "puff" I was out. They had to pick up a 16 year old girl off the floor! I still laugh about that today.

I did do the Turbo Taxes today. I love how easy that is to do!

So, today was a good day. Even though we were lazy and didn't have to go bowling tonight, it was a good day. I'm looking forward to whatever comes. I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...