Saturday, February 10, 2018

Yet Another Saturday Gone.

It's amazing how we seem to go around in circles. - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and back again to Monday. I'm starting to feel like a rat going around in the wheel in a cage. Just like a daily routine....get up, work (or whatever), and then sleep, let's start over again, get up, work, and go to bed...here we go again.

Okay, off the wheel. Today started out "as usual." It was a good day.

We went to the movies. Wanted to see "Peter Rabbit." It was pretty good. I did enjoy it.

Right after the movie, Patrick decided we were going to Red Lobster. That was a trip to Longview. It was a good trip. We had a good meal.

Then it was back home. I worked on a few more ancestors in my tree. I needed to print out the De Spain side of the family. One of the gals we bowl with on Sundays is a De Spain and asked her if she had family in Seattle. I'll take the tree to her tomorrow morning.


Last night I was able to get more done. I have found I'm paying a little more attention on this one. I have had to rip out some of my work, but I'm finding it quicker than usual. I will have to move my scroll to get more in.

We got our BE Seminar packet today. I'm not real impressed. But they do have a couple classes on designing and dying silk fabrics. I'm thinking of doing those classes. I really didn't like a lot of the stuff they had. I'm thinking of doing a flower one on Tuesday, and the other two classes are a 2 section class. I think I'll do that. Plus I think I'll leave on Saturday. Not sure I want to stay for the end meal on Saturday. I'll chat with Sandy and see what she's going to do. I'm thinking I'll drive and follow her down there. We'll see. We have our meeting Monday and will see what everyone is planning so far.

Keep going! Stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...