Sunday, March 18, 2018

A Month Past, And Another To Come

Today we (mom and I) slept in. I thought I would stay the night with her in case the phone rang. She can't hear the phone when her hearing aids are out. So, I thought it best to stay with her in case things changed with my father.

We watched some TV and walked the dog before we went up to Olympia to see dad. He hasn't changed. He's stable - and that is actually a good thing. He has a C-Diff infection. So, now they are fighting that.


We had to wear gowns and gloves. Had to take a photo of mom getting "dressed up." We stayed for about a half hour. We had to wait about a half hour as well. We worked on the puzzles that they had out there. Dad looks good. He's got his color back. I'm happy with the way he looks. Now it's a day by day thing.

We came home and I went to see Patrick and get some clothes for one more night with mom. He went to Vancouver to get the quilting machine for me. It's all downstairs in my quilt room. PLUS a box of stitching and quilt fabrics. So, when I get home, I'm going to have to clean up my quilt/stitching room. UGH

Back at moms and working on my embroidery.


I had this much done yesterday.


I finished the beading. Next step was doing the handle. I even practiced on the flower that will go there. Then I realized the greenery needs to be finished up. So, I am adding more stems. Then I'll work on the flowers. I think I'm going to work on the bottom part.

Every little bit helps. I'm getting closer to finishing this.

Keeping my prayers going, taking each day as it come. I'm hanging in there and staying Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...