Thursday, March 8, 2018

A Very Long Day In Vancouver

This morning I was up and ready to go....Patrick was still sleeping. When he finally got up it was 9 am. So, he had to move a little fast to be out the door by 9:20 am.

We picked mom up. She called as we were pulling into Stillwater Estates. We headed to Vancouver arriving at about 11 am. We were told that dad was going to be transferred to St. Joseph's in Olympia today. We had to pay up front. So, we did that. Then we waited. We were told he would be transferred at 2 pm. At about 20 to 2 pm the nurses came in and started getting dad ready, as they were told he would going in about 10 mins. 10 mins came and went. An hour came and went. We were told they were 7 miles away. Another 45 mins came and went. They were supposed to be there, and we went down to eat. It was 4:30 pm before we got dinner. Then we left and came on home.

So, while I waited at the hospital I got a few things done.


I was able to get some flowers done. I have been working on the beads in the flowers since we got home.

Hope everyone is Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...