Saturday, March 3, 2018

Not My Normal Saturday...............

This morning we were up and out the door - yet again. We drove over and picked mom up. We were in the car and pulled out of the drive when mom remembered she had to do something. So, we waited. Ethel took the dog for a walk. So, when mom came out, we waved goodbye to Ethel.

The trip down to Vancouver was quiet and both mom and I fell asleep in the car. I must have slept a half hour because I didn't realize we were off I-5 and on I-205 heading to the hospital. I tried to tell Patrick he was getting off the wrong exit. Mom slept the whole trip.

We arrived at the hospital around 10:30 am. Patrick was still there, and would be leaving at 1:15 pm. They were getting dad ready to move into another room. He looks a lot better and is joking around a ton. He's almost back to normal in my opinion. We stayed till about 2:30 pm. We dropped mom off and stopped at Safeway to get stuff for supper. Then we came home. It's good to be home.


They moved him to the 7th floor. This is one of the views from his window.


This one has the view of the mountain. I believe it's Mt. Hood. You can barely see it in the left side. The clouds where there. But it was still a pretty day. 


Mom worked on Donna's blocks and I pulled out my embroidery. I took out all the stuff I did on the handle yesterday. I ripped it out and started over. I finally figured out the way to do the wrapping on the stem. It wasn't looking right when I started it one day and went back to it. I think when I started working on it today, I realized what I needed to do, and realized I needed to take out the stuff I did the day before. I left it in the car at mom's and will work on it tomorrow. They may need to move it because I think mom was going to take Ethel out to eat. 



I worked a little more on this piece. I'm going to get more done tonight. I'm enjoying the "Doo Wop" music. It's so cool!! Love this music. 

Okay, it's time to get some stitching in. I hope your getting some stitching in as well. We all need to relax and enjoy our crafts. 

Let me know how your doing! Would love to hear from you! May we all stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...