Thursday, March 22, 2018

PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR MY FATHER

Today my sister-in-law arrived from Las Vegas. She was at the house by 10 am. We took two cars and went to the hospital to see dad. He is the same. Mom and I stayed about 30 mins like we usually do. Chris stayed with dad. She wanted to talk to the nurse and doctor. Mom is happy with that. She sent me an email saying how dad is doing and that his kidney's are not working. The nurse told her that he needed people around to get his attention and keep his mind going. It can help to get him moving and the kidneys to work. She stayed and read to him. She plans on doing that tomorrow as well. I'm going to tell mom she can go with her and I'll go later. Mom hasn't called yet. She's supposed to call me and let me know what she is going to do. Mom's thrilled to have her there. Mom and I met Phil for lunch. It was so good to see him! We had an enjoyable lunch with him.

I came home and crashed. I slept for about an hour and it felt good. My emotions are getting out of control. I'm starting to cry at the drop of a hat.

I did get a few stitches in on my cross stitch SAL.


I'm happy with what I can get done.

I received the fabrics from Lisa today. It's not QOV fabric but cross stitch fabrics. It's really soft too! Not sure what I can make with them as it's in bright colors, but trust me, I will figure it out.

I'm still going day by day. I'm always going to visit dad, and I'm not sure from one day to the next if it will be the last time. Chris will talk to the doctor tomorrow, so I'll go later in the morning. I'm working on letting things go.

Best wishes to everyone, hoping your all Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...