Saturday, March 17, 2018

Please Pray For My Father

This morning we received a call from the Mother Joseph's rehab center telling us my father was rushed to ER at St. Pete's in Olympia. He was unresponsive and dropped his blood pressure. His temperature was 104 degrees.

We arrived at the hospital at 9 am expecting the worst. We gave dad the okay to leave if he wanted to. He told mom, "Not yet." He looked better than he had all week. Yet he has all the hookups back in him. He's breathing through a tube to keep his breathing steady. About 3:30 pm Patrick wanted to take mom home. She was near collapse. Both mom and I felt better leaving dad. He is now in the hospital's hands. It sounds like it's an infection of some kind. We won't know for awhile.


My father is the one on the right. Uncle Bob (his brother) and my brother Chris.


Dad and mom in the middle.

We couldn't have asked for a better father. He has always been there for us. He was my life line growing up. He helped me get through bullying and anything else I needed help with. He had the best advise.

We have talked over the last few years. He's been my rock. I will have a rough time when he does go, but I pray it isn't just yet. I'm not quiet ready. I know I should be, but I'm not. He means the world to me.


While we waited to hear how he was doing, I worked on my Three Wishes piece.

So, tonight I'm going to try and sleep.


Wishing my father full recovery. Hoping that I will see him again. Praying he makes it.

In the meantime, I'm going to TRY and stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...