Saturday, March 10, 2018

Yet Another Saturday

Yep, it's another Saturday. Now, what will that mean for me? Will I be working on my stuff or will we be out and about.....three guesses which it was.

If you guessed "out and about," then you guessed right. As much as I would have loved to have a day here at the house, it didn't happen. Patrick likes to use his days off to do stuff. Not like me.

We headed to Olympia to see dad. He was sitting in a chair and seemed to have no life to him. It really shocked me to see him go back to the way he was a week ago. I went to the nurse and told her our concerns. They keep giving him Tylenol, which puts him out like a light! They also gave him something else. So, we talked about what not to give him. It was okay when I went back to him. He was alert and back to knowing what was going on. Patrick walked him around the center. (He was in a wheel chair). We went back to his room and chatted. Bev and her husband came to see dad at that time. He was teasing them, so I felt better when we left him.

We then went to Costco and got a few things before going to the movie - "Wrinkle in Time." I was disappointed. Not what I thought. Plus there was something in the "trailer" that didn't show up in the movie. I wanted to see that part that was missing. I didn't care for the clothes either. They needed to have more "fantasy" things then they did.

Came home and I've been working on my family history. I have added a couple more 9th generation grandparents. I'm getting a lot of my tree connected. I worked on Patrick's yesterday. I'm going to see what more I can get done.

So, it wasn't one of my days to work on my crafts.....How about you? Did you get much done today? Tomorrow is bowling both morning and evening, so chances are I won't get anything done then either.....dang.

Hopefully your Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...