Wednesday, April 11, 2018

A Day With Mom And Then Bowling

This morning I was up and out the door to see mom. I made Wednesdays a day with mom. Funny how that's working out. I got there and she was deep in paperwork. So, I helped her out, then she had a friend show up for fabrics. We got her going and then another gal came over to help mom with dad's life insurance. Once that was over, we had another visitor. When everyone left we had to go get one of the papers notarized. When that was done it was time for mom and the neighbor to go to their exercising class.

Came home and played a few games before getting back to my cross stitching.


I finally got the corner done. I've got a few stitching in the corner to do, but it's pretty much there. I'm getting really close to the edge too, I noticed. It's going pretty fast. I'm happy to say, I've been staying on track. The frog hasn't showed up in awhile, but then I should knock on wood for that saying. 

We had bowling tonight. We won 4 games. I bowled a 201, and then Patrick told me I need to move because I wasn't getting the right "angle" into the pocket. I should have ignored him, but I thought I could try it, wondering why, when I bowled so good. When I moved, I was getting 7's and splits, which I wasn't getting before. So, about the 7th frame on the second game, I moved back. I bowled a 162, then I bowled a 177. I really don't know why I listened to him. I usually ignore him when I'm bowling that good. Of course, he bowled a 603 series. I beat him the first game. 

I'm getting there...tomorrow is quilting with the group, then over to mom's for a pattern that Ethel is going to let me copy. 

It's another busy day, and on top of that, Friday is going to be busy as well.....ugh. So much for having a free day! 

I'm still going to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...