Sunday, April 8, 2018

A Full Day Of Bowling

Today was an early day for bowling. I was meeting with Kim and Teresa to head down to Longview. We arrived early to have breakfast there. It was paid for from all the nickels and dimes we put in when we were bowling all year. We had over $80 in the pot. Virginia quit, so Sahlee came back to take her place.

I bowled a 139, 165, 143. Not very good! I lost the first game, not sure about the last game. I did win the second and the total. We had a great time. It was so relaxing! Guess I relaxed a little too much, because I didn't bowl very good.

Came home and I got caught up on my games. Then I took a nap on Patrick's lap because I was so tired and he was on the couch.

We headed over to the bowling alley. We bowled Kim's team and Marie - who we bowled against. We took all 4 games. I bowled a 193 (one pin more than Kim), 170 (beat Kim there too), and then bowled a 154....ugh. Blew the 10th frame! At least my 172 average didn't change.

Got home and needed to get a check ready to deposit tomorrow. Then had to get a Thank you card done for the gals at my BE group. Just realized I need to do one more!

Okay, one more Thank you card, and then head to bed. Have a great day and hope your Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...