Sunday, April 22, 2018

A Good Day For Stitching

I woke up in pain. I couldn't believe how hard it was to get out of bed.

I got going on the laundry and even started a puzzle. I tried to stay moving to keep my back moving. I also enjoyed watching a few shows on my DVR.


I was ale to get this much one last night. So, today I was able to get even more done. 


The good news is that I am almost done with March's piece and can get started on April. Don't know if I can get April done before I get the May piece. I can hope! I really like the way this is coming out. I was able to roll this piece as well. 

We had bowling today. I didn't bowl, I just watched. I need to get my back in shape for bowling on Wednesday when we bowl for the championship. Our team only won one game. They had a hard time for the first 2 games. Dan (my son's best friend) bought me a beer. I couldn't believe it. Then he wanted me to drink a shot, which I told him NO. I told him I didn't want to get sick. He was trying to get me a little tipsy! lol The beer was okay, but not something I drink. It was good to have fun with him. 

Life is good. I'm still keeping up with being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...