Monday, April 23, 2018

A Good Day With Friends

Today I was running late. Cherrill  drove us to our Brazilian embroidery meeting. It was a good meeting. We had 7 of us show up. The idea of todays meeting was to finish the gifts for Seminar.

\
Georgie and I were working on the jewels on the ring area. We have dangling beads and a clip for keeping our keys handy at the Seminar. I will say, we will not be doing any more beads for a long time. This project actually took 3 months of doing the beads!



Today were put it all together. They turned out great. I think we ended up with 120 of them. Bagged each one to be easier to give out in the gift bags. 

Came home and waited for one of the Tuesday group quilters. She was coming to pick up some pincushions for the quilt show. They are displaying them in the dinning area. I had 6 but she already had 2 of them, and wanted them all to be different. So, she gave me 2 back. 

I worked on my puzzle today. lol - just needed something to break up the day. 

Then I got back to working on my cross stitch. I'm done with March's piece and I started on April's piece. I also rolled the piece. It's looking great. I may yet get caught up and be able to work on a few other projects. At least I've got my quilt in the car and ready to go Thursday. 

Donna texted and said we forgot the rails yesterday when we picked up the quilt frame. So, I had Patrick stop by and get them. It's a "Grace Co." quilt frame. I need to take a photo of it. I noticed it's not "finished" and Patrick was saying he may finish it for me after he retires - 12 months down the line! We'll see how that goes. 

As time goes by, I'm still keeping Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...