Sunday, April 15, 2018

Had A Good Sunday

Today started out slowly. We enjoyed the day to sleep in - actually Patrick slept in and I played my games.

Patrick turned on Pro Bowling. So, while we watched the 4 games going on, I stitched.


I was able to get a lot done on this piece. I worked most of the morning on this. It's really going fast. When I'm working on it - lol. 


I finished the bird and started on the flower under it. I'm going to work on the edge and get that going. I can't wait to get started on the April piece. This is still March's. It's really looking good lately. 

This afternoon for 3 hours I worked on my genealogy. I was working on the SPENCER, TAYLOR, BRADFORD, and FORD families. I have a lot of them back to the Mayflower. Some came over on the Mayflower and had their families come over on "The Anne" ship later. Not sure if that was the second ship or another ship that came over. I'll have to work on my history for that information. I don't have much going back to England. I've also been working with a cousin (DNA proof) of Patrick's trying to figure out where the connection is. He doesn't have Wiltzius in his family, so I'm having a hard time figuring it out. They live in Quebec, so have to find the Quebec family members. I may have been able to find the connection - but have to wait and see what he comes up with. Would be very interesting to find out. 

We went bowling tonight. I bowled pretty good to start, then went in the hole again! I can't figure out what my problem is!! I got splits, and I even missed 3 really easy pins!! I bowled a 195, 163, and 151. Patrick bowled a 666 series. Hate it when he does that! We lost 3 games. We all tried to win but when the other team brings in a sub that has an 8 pin handicap - which means he has a 200 or higher average. Then he goes and bowls a 694 series - that's what kills us. We were in first place, now who knows where we are. 

Life is good. Thinking of going over to mom's tomorrow. She's usually got bible study but they canceled, so I think I'll go over till about 2 pm tomorrow. 

Hope your having an awesome day and keeping up with your projects. It keeps us all Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...