Saturday, April 7, 2018

It's Been Two Weeks

It's been two weeks today since my father passed away. It's still hard. It's a weird feeling...as if I'm in a movie and he disappeared. I'm still numb from the loss. One would think I wouldn't be because I saw him go, but it still doesn't feel real.

Today we did our usual monthly shopping. Then we went to the movies. We saw "Stacked" and I really did like that! It was a very good movie about video games.

Then came home and watched a few "Trading Places" shows - Patrick loved watching those 10 years ago. Now they have a new show, so we're watching that too.

In the meantime, I'm working on my cross stitch.


At first I thought I did something wrong, but the good news was, I wasn't done with the peacock. So, I felt better when that happened. 


The flower above the peacock has a stitch missing. The other flower under the heart has one stitch too many. I'm not changing it. I don't want to take out a lot of stitches just for one. So, hopefully, no one will see it. I can hope. 

It's been a busy day. Called mom and she's good. I'm back to working on my cross stitch and cleaning up my computer again. UGH

Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...