Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Wow, The Day Just Went Fast!

This morning I up and enjoying another day by myself. I couldn't believe how fast the morning went! I was playing a few games, sending emails, and getting a few things done. Before I knew it, it was noon!

So, I took the afternoon and pulled out Judie's table runner. I got the binder done and started to work on the quilting. Patrick wanted me to quilt the area that she didn't get done. I'm going to check with mom to see if she has the thread I need to finish it.


I'll keep working on it. I'm hoping to get it done by Friday. 

Then it was time for bowling. I bowled pretty good. I bowled a 173, 182, 157 and we won 1 game. The other team was really good and kicked our butt. We only lost by about 15-30 pins each time. 
Patrick didn't bowl as good as he usually does but he still beat me by about 25 pins. ugh. 

Life is good, and I'm still keeping Happy Quilting/Happy Stitches!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...