Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Didn't Really Know What To Do Today.......

What a day. It was "my" day. I am behind on so much, that when it came down to it, I didn't know what to do! I couldn't decide if I just wanted to play games, go downstairs, or clean the house. So, I did a lot of each one of them.

First I played games, then I vacuumed. I really needed to get the house vacuumed. I'd been away for so long, that it was driving me nuts!

Then I went downstairs and turned the heater on. It was a cold day for us today. Hard to believe since it was in the 70's the last couple days. Today I think it was in the 60's. Too cold for me. I then pulled out  my computer to try and do another YouTube piece. I did one, but I didn't know how to edit it or add stuff. So, for a good hour I was watching YouTube to see how to do it. THEN I changed the setting and can't figure out how to get it back to recording me. I have a blank screen. Fun part is trying to figure out how to get it back. Gave up......after that long of figuring things out, decided I was fed up.

Went downstairs.


Counted 15 blocks done. I have more to do, and will work on those later. I have to do more squares to get more done. I'll work on that probably Friday.


I sewed the bottom corner squares together (4 of them). I like the way it came out. I need to get this sewn together and done. I seriously need to finish this! It will be a finish I greatly need. I think I need to do more black squares as well. Plus a few more blocks to put together. I'm going for three triangles in the middle and two on both sides. We'll see how this goes. It's going to need to get done! It's been sitting there for at least 2 years now. LOL - Guess that tell's how quick I do stuff! 

What is the longest project you've done? Mine so far has been 20 years. Too long!

It's still keeping up with being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...