Thursday, May 17, 2018

I Seem To Keep Busy

Yet another day of being busy. I seem to keep busy lately. I can't wait for June to get over (I know it's only May), then I can get back to breathing and relaxing. Right now it seems like I'm always on the run. I want to get a cat but can't till things calm down. So, after we put dad to rest, I'm hoping things slow down.

Today I was up and out the door - yet again. I had my doctors appointment, then went to see mom. We headed up to Costco. Mom got what she needed and I picked up a couple things as well. When we got back, I helped mom put some stuff away. She cleaned the freezer so she could find room for her new stuff.

After being with mom, I headed to Great Clips. I got my hair cut and feel a lot better.

Got home and Phillip came to see me. They got a hanging plant for Mother's Day. On top of that, they got me a box of Taylor's Tea. It's awesome. All kinds of different teas. AND IT'S TAYLORS! Wonder if they are any relations. lol I also got a baking sheet. Can't wait to try it out!


Our plants are growing!


This is our lilacs out our bedroom window! They are huge! 


Some of my Rhodes are going! I love the colors. We have a red one out in the yard as well, and it's looking great! I'll have to take a photo of it soon before it quits blooming.

After supper, I pulled out my pages of genealogy that need to be put into my records. I got to work on them. I've added another 200 names over the last two days. I have more to add. So, I'm going to finish today with more enters into the family tree.

Tomorrow is quilting at moms - and my quilt is already over there, so I'll be working on that tomorrow. Looking forward to being with friends and getting back to Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...