Thursday, May 24, 2018

Spent The Afternoon Volunteering With Mom

This morning I was up and getting supper ready for the crock pot. I knew I wouldn't be home till after 5:30 pm and really didn't want to cook when I got home.

Then I was out the door to head over to moms. I arrived about 9:15 am. The cleaning lady was there. While she cleaned we worked on getting a couple of mom's tops ready to be basted. I told her she should get one done to mail to Las Vegas. That way she has one to work on down there. She'll get it done pretty quick as she always does. We got 3 quilt tops ready and took them over to Kathleen Amendt to do them. We also stopped off at the doctors for mom.

When 1:30 pm arrived, we were at "Reborn." Mom was so beat that she took a nap while we were there. She fell asleep in the chair. We did get more stuff sold. Next week we will be going to a 75% off sale. They want to get everything sold. Hopefully we can do that. Mom and I have next Thursday again.

Came home and forgot I had a message from my phone telling me one of my books arrived.


I remembered a little bit ago and found it in my door. Funny part - it's Vol. 2! Vol. 1 comes tomorrow!!

While I was at Reborn I worked on the thread catchers, that I got 2 more done.


Now I have 7 of them done. I seriously need more color on these. I'll work on getting more fabrics with more colors downstairs. I will cut a few more tomorrow. I seriously need to get the box full and then I'll call it good. I just hope I can sell them in June. Otherwise I have a ton of thread catchers that I don't know what to do with.....on second thought, I could give them away next year in our bags. lol

I'm looking forward to going through the book to see who's related to us. I'm not sure this is my White line, but I know there is some of this line in the family as well.

Things are going good, still have moments, but I'm holding it a little better.

May we all be busy this weekend and stay Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...