Saturday, May 19, 2018

Went To The Movies Today

This morning we enjoyed the morning sleep in. Patrick slept in and I was up early.

Patrick worked out in the yard this morning before coming in. Then we headed out to the new "Dead Pool" movie. I liked the story line to it, but I hated the violence and "F**k" language every other word. Even the teenager that was in the movie was using bad language. I wouldn't be too thrilled if one of my children/grand children used that kind of language - in or out of a movie. I did like the movie as it went on, but when heads are torn off as well as other body parts, that's just too "gross" for me. I almost go up and left after the first 10 mins of the movie. Like Patrick said, it was a good thing there was a break in the violence or he would have been gone too.

We got home and Patrick went back out in the yard and worked on a few things.


Found these out in the yard. Our flowers are really going great!


This is my red Rhode and it's really pretty.


This is the one in the front yard.


Love how big these get. Trouble is with Rhode's is that they don't last long. But when they do bloom they are so pretty! And full!


So, while Patrick was out in the yard, I was binding the QOV quilt. I have a corner and about a foot to go. This is getting done. I should have it finished tomorrow and then I'll wash it. I need to get it over to Judy to take to the meeting in June. While I was doing this, I was watching "Who Do You Think You Are?" I'd love for someone to help me with my Taylor family.

Life is going....taking each day as it comes. Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...