Saturday, May 26, 2018

What A Day!

Today I was up before Patrick, but he wasn't too far behind since he got a call from work. My phone had a message at 7 am. The message (I later found out) was from Amazon saying my package arrived. Well, yeah it did, YESTERDAY.

I didn't get moving till around 10 am. I was playing games. Patrick was getting more calls from work, so he was not only on the phone today, but he was cleaning up the yard. He did the mowing, clipping, and clearing all day. Once he gets started, he just keeps going. The old plants are pulled out and the new ones are put in. He's a great gardener. He does an awesome job on the yard.

I watched my shows on the TV and worked on my cross stitching.



We decided to go out to eat. Afterwards we went to moms to get her hose taken care of. Patrick checked her heater/air conditioner.





Love moms flowers!

Then we went to Walmart - yeah I know, I hate Walmart! But Patrick needed a couple things and I thought I would check out the buttons. I was shocked at how quickly we got in and out of that place! Didn't wait in line!

Came home and worked on my genealogy. I'm getting a lot farther with it then I have in years. The books I got yesterday are a great help, but I'm entering information I have on paper first before going to the books. I have a ton of stuff to enter and I may wind up with a huge tree yet! I'm close to 10,000 names in my "Taylor Tree."

Have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Have a great day and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

A Day In Olympia

 This morning, we were up early. We wanted to relax before heading up to Olympia for our doctor appointments.  We were there by 10 am to get...