Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Worked On The Thread Catchers.........

Today was a good day. I was up and enjoying the day.

So, I worked on my thread catchers. I really need to get them done. I didn't realize it would take so long to get them done, but I'm going to work on it. So, I finished 5 of them today. I have more to do tomorrow since I have the day to myself again. It's really nice having days like this.


I have one more that is almost done. These will be ready for Seminar. I just hope I can sell them.

Then I was talking to mom and told her I forgot the backpack and she reminded me that I took it already. Okay, what did I do with it??? I remembered telling Patrick about it, and we were in a hurry to leave, so I put it away.....WHERE?? I must have had one of my "this will work" places and now I can't remember where that is!! I searched the whole house....twice....and then again.....nothing! What in the world was I thinking when I put it away??? Now let's see how long it will be before I find it....ugh!

Then it was bowling time. We went bowling and I bowled AWFULLY!! I bowled a 187, 149, 190!!!! This was 9-pin No Tap!! UGH. I got 6 - 7 pin splits!! That didn't help and that was in the second game. Not my night. We lost the last two games by 5 pins, and that was what I cost the team.....UGH!!

Guess the day wasn't my best day, but it was a good day all the same. If I can get more catchers done then I'll be happy. Think I counted a total of 12 done. Not bad, but still have 17 more to go.

Okay, it's time to call it a night. I'm tired of bowling and tired of trying to figure out what I did with the backpack. So, now I'm wondering how many of you are like me, putting things away and then not able to find them later.

It's time to get back to being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...