Sunday, June 24, 2018

A Day Of Organizing!

When I mean organizing - that's what I did. I really got myself busy with organizing the genealogy papers. What a mess.

I worked all day getting my files to work like the way I wanted them to at work. This way it will be easier to find what I wanted and to file my stuff. I used to have them organized by the documents that I have. Then I decided that wasn't working because they were getting mixed up. So, I am now filing them by name. I still have a pile of files that I need to put in the new files.


I had 2 file boxes full. So, I did the Wiltzius family first - because that's only about half a box. The Taylor box is another thing. I need to get more files and another box. I picked everything up before family came back.

Still haven't done any crafts but that's okay. I'm cleaning up my files and getting ready to clean up the computer room.

How was your day? Hope you were Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...