Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Another Busy Day In San Diego

We slept in today. Then went back to the Broken Yoke for breakfast. I had a Greek Yogart Parfait


It was pretty good.

Then we got an Uber car to take us to the park. It's the famous Balboa Park. We walked quiet a bit. Not as much as the last two days, but close. We checked out the Japanese garden and I was really disappointed. I would spend the money to see it if I knew what there was.

Then we went to the model train musuem and I loved that! I could be there all day watching the trains go around. They did an awesome job!

We then went to the Air and Space Musuem. That has a ton of stuff. Both Patrick and Katt loved that. They are into that sort of thing. It was very informative, so I got a lot out of it.

Nexted we headed back. Stopped at the Crab place. It was a Louisiana company with lots of spice. It reminded we of the Crab Shack in Seattle. Both have good food.

Tben we decided to head to the movies. We went to a place called The Lot. We were assigned seats. Walked in and the chairs were reclining chairs! Plus we got servers! If we wanted to eat or drink they would get if for us and bring it to us! Loved it! Didn't ask for service but was nice. Electric chais!

I'd show more photos but my photo whited out my photos from today. I'll try again tomorrow.

Hope your Happy Quilting/Happpy Stitching!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...