Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Arrived At Seminar!

Today is the day for Seminar! Even though it started yesterday, we arrived today. It was a morning trip that started at 9:30 am. We arrived here in Portland, OR around 11:30 am. It's not far, but the roads can be a pain at times. The roads were good till we got to Jansen Beach area. Then we took a little longer to get past that area to get here.

We arrived and collected our stuff. We got a room next to a couple of TX gals. It's kinda hard to do, when they keep the bathroom door shut all the time. We have to constantly knock on the door to use the bathroom. I'll get used to it, but it's hard when someone walks in on you. lol

Sandy brought salads, so we had a salad for lunch 😋. We got our room all set up.

Then I had class. My class was a design class by Debbie Kelly. She gave us some beads and told us to create something.


So here are some beads that I need to create something with. It's homework thank goodness!

I came up with very little. Guess I'm thinking too small.

After class we had supper. Of course there wasn't much I could eat. They had cooked carrots and fried potatoes, which are on my "no" list. I ended up having a salad and tough meat.

Then we went up to the merchant mall area and set up stuff to sell. Well, that was a bust. Not many if anyone was buying. We did sell some floss for Rita, but not a lot. I'm hoping they come back and purchase stuff tomorrow.

It's fun to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...