Sunday, June 17, 2018

Father's Day - Without My Father

Today is father's day. I took a picture of dad and posted it on Instagram. AND cried. I would have loved to have given him a hug and kiss!

So, we worked around the house till it was time to go to the movies. We decided to go to the movies. I worked on my red heart piece.

We went to see "Then Incredible s" at the theater. It was a good movie! I really enjoyed it. Trouble was, I could see some political stuff in it, but I didn't care.

Got back and enjoyed working on my heart piece. Then I started on the beads. It's going pretty quick. I just found that the white beads she gave us, don't work. They holes are not big enough, so I went and got my white beads to work with.

We picked up an African Violet for Father's Day.

Between laundry and catching up on our shows, I' still working on the heart. It keeps me busy and Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...