Saturday, June 2, 2018

Getting Ready For A Trip

Today I was up and vacuuming downstairs for Katt's cat. She's going to be staying downstairs. We have the neighbors checking on her while we are gone. I have a couple neighbors that are awesome. They know when things aren't right. So, they will be helping us out while we are on our trip.

Katt arrived around noon. I cooked her some creamed shells. Then after that we went to moms. Mom wanted her to go to the church shop to see if she found any dresses she wanted. We went and she didn't. She did like the dress mom got her the other day. Mom picked up a couple jackets for the other girls in the family. Then we headed back to moms. Katt helped mom with her cell phone in the car. MOm has the hook up in the car, and didn't like all the contacts and messages that were left. So, Katt cleaned up the car. She took my brother's phones off as well as a nephews. Just because they borrowed the car, they didn't need to put their phone information in it. Katt got it good and ready for mom. Now she shouldn't have any trouble.

Came home and got stuff ready for our trip in the morning. I'll have my tablet with me, so I'll be able to post about our trip. I am starting to get excited. I had to call the airlines because our miles weren't attached to the tickets. I lost my mileage, but Katt watched the video to keep hers last month. I didn't pay attention to my email, so I didn't do that. I had to re-register. I was going to get Patrick re-registered, but the computer was down when I was chatting with them. Patrick doesn't think it's worth it, so I'm not going to worry about him. At least I get my mileage.

It's been pretty quiet today. We're just sitting around. I'm going to try and work on my cross stitch and get my IG updated with what I was doing last month. I'm going to work on the thread catchers while we are gone. That will give me something to work on. Who knows, I might find something there to work on.


Enjoying my hanging baskets. I have a red one as well. They are really pretty.

I was working on my genealogy earlier. Patrick's side has BANTA, VAN WINCKEL, and more in his family. I have added about 50 names to those two names. His tree is growing, but not as fast as mine. I have close to 10,000 names now. I'm really close. Patrick's is around 3,500 and I need to get moving on those names as well.

I'm having to close this up. The computer wants to update. That may take awhile.

Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...