Monday, June 4, 2018

San Diego Zoo & Baseball

This morning we were up earlier than we planned. It went pretty good this morning. We were not in a hurry to leave. When we did, we walked a couple blocks to get breakfast. Then we ordered an Uber driver. This guy was more talkative the the one yesterday.

He drove us to the San Diego Zoo. It was $54 each. That is an all day pass. We walked the whole thing!


Most of my photos were on my camera. When we got to the last area, I finally took my phone out to take photos.


A good portion of the animals were out and about. A couple I really wanted to see didn't come out.


The ones that did made it a little easier to take photos. Isn't that the way it usually goes? What we want to sse, doesn't happen!


The stadium is in view of our room. We decided to go to the game today.


Katt and I got this photo. Loved the water fall.


The field was so close! We had really good seats. Not a lot of people tonight. Nothing like watching the Mariners but it was a good game. The Padres won. It was one of the best games I sawvin a long time. In Seattle, people cansit still. Here, it was less people here and they came for the game, not the food.

L

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...