Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Still Running Around

This morning I was up early. I tried to contact Cherrill but she wasn't home. My morning was busy with cleaning the carpet one more time. Then I went next door to see my neighbor but she wasn't home either. Once the carpet was clean, I hid in the back room working on my bookkeeping. At least that is now up to date.

I then got moving and went to the bank, Phil's, Staples, and then to moms.

Mom wanted me to be there for the funeral director from the National Cemetery that wanted to come and talk to here. When I got there he wasn't there and had called to say he was running late. As it turned out - he was a no show. While we waiting I showed her her family history on the Matheson side.

I had received a message that there could be a change in mom's 2nd great grandparents. I was told her great grandfather may have been the child of the oldest daughter of what I thought was her 2nd great grandparents. So, there my be a generation in-between. If that's the case, that means he shouldn't have been a Matheson but another name. It will be interesting to see if this rumor is true. If it is, then he may have been a son of someone named "Green." This is another fun puzzle to figure out.

While we waited from 3 pm, I worked on Katt's quilt.


I had some help keeping the quilt down from Daisy. It's coming along. Katt should be happy I'm working on this. I will have to go get Daisy tomorrow while moms gone all day. She'll be staying with me.

Finally came home after being at moms for 3 to 4 hours. We put the house back in order. The floor looks a hundred percent better. I'm happy!

Now it's time to get working on my exercise and then work on the cross stitching.

Looking forward to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...