Thursday, June 21, 2018

What A Day

This morning I was woken by the country scratching the road. It was like having a squeaky wheel in the fan. I thought it was the fan at first, but Patrick told me it was the county getting ready to gravel the road. They are getting ready to put the oil down.

I enjoyed the morning to myself after everyone left. Then I met my brothers and mom at the attorneys office. Mom set her will and we all were there to support here.

Katt arrived before I went.

Then came home and worked on my cross stitching. Katt and I had a good chat about what was going on. She helped me with my computer as well.

I was able to get quiet a bit done on my cross stitch - but when I cleaned up my photos, I lost the photo I wanted to use. I was working on taking the photos off my phone and keeping the ones I wanted, getting rid of the others. I was loading the photos to my thumb drive and then deleting them, giving me more room - so I thought - because now I can't find what I'm looking for. NEVER fails! I still have a ton of photos to go through off my phone. Now that I know how, this is awesome. Maybe I will be better with the photos again, now that Katt has fixed my pictures area, and Patrick showed me how to clean up my photos by putting them on my computer or thumb drive. I decided I want photos on the thumb drive more, so they are being put there. That way I can clean up all this stuff. Then I can go to Walmart and print the ones I really like and have them put into a photo album. AT LEAST that's my thought. Let's see how far that gets me!

So, yes, today was a good day. How was your day? Good, bad or awesome??

Awesome is when we are Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...