Thursday, July 5, 2018

A Busy Day, But Good Day!

Today was the day to be with mom. I was up early enough to call Cherry and ask her to walk before leaving for moms. We got in a little over a mile before we both called it good.

I headed over to moms. She had called me yesterday wanting to go to Olympia for a few things. So, we headed up there. Stopped at the bird place, and got some bird seeds. Then headed over to Costco to pick up a few things she needed. She didn't need all of it, so we split it. I also picked up a couple things for Cherry. We got back to her place and I helped unload. I brought stuff home with me as well. Then dropped off Cherry's stuff.

Finally getting back home about 3 pm.

I called the Shelter today to see if there were any cats 1-5 years old there. They had 5 of them. Two are pure breed bangle cats. I called and let Patrick know. He keeps putting me off to next week and it's ticking me off. I've been waiting for over 9 months to get another cat. I said after dad's services I would get a cat. I want him to be there when I pick, but I'm thinking if he doesn't come home early tomorrow, I'm going to go get one on Saturday. He's golfing on Saturday, so I'll go then. I'm tired of waiting on him to "be ready."

I worked on my cross stitching when I got home.


I worked on the corner part.


It's coming along great!


This is a better photo of the piece! I still have a few more stitches to do on the left side but right now I'm working on the right side - see middle photo.

I may get this done yet this month. It's going pretty fast. Once I get more done in the middle area, I'll roll it again. This is one huge piece - one of the biggest pieces I've done yet!

Now I'm sitting her enjoying the time I work on my cross stitching. Hopefully you've been busy with quilting or other hand work.

May we all be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...