Monday, July 23, 2018

A Busy Day Compared To Others

I woke to my Sophie meowing to get me up. We went through that part of the day today. Finally cleaned her litter box and she quit talking to me! Go figure! Guess she likes a clean litter box. I've been cleaning it more than I ever did with my other cats.

I went downstairs today to work on some of my applique pieces.


I pulled out the light box and worked on some pieces for my Baltimore Liberty quilt. I worked on 3 blocks. I copied the pattern to the appli-quick fabric. I have 3 blocks worth of pieces. I had to figure out where to put the pieces and left them in the pattern bag. I cut out pieces for the eagle - which is another block. I did the leaves of the flag block, and I did the flowers of the block I was doing the last few days.

Then I came upstairs and worked on my cross stitch. I finished up what I wanted to do on the "Modern Folk Embroidery" SAL. I put it away for now. Then I pulled out a WIP.


I pulled out my Patriotic Angel and started working on it. I'm hoping to get moving on this. I worked on the white area on the left. I'm going to fill in the area on the left where there is a hole. This isn't one of my favorite pieces, but it will do.

Then after supper, I went downstairs to get out of the heat. I worked on my genealogy. I got more information on my WHITE family members, and worked a few on the LITTLE family as well. I'm getting close to 10,000 names in my files. I really am having fun. I have fixed a lot of mistakes as well. I found a LOT of the family was killed by Indians on Feb 10, 1675, so I need to find out what that is.

We keep going. Life goes on, and I'm still Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...