Saturday, July 14, 2018

A Good Day.....Worked On My WIP!

Actually not sure if I should say WIP or UFO. It's a work in progress, but is's also a unfinished object. Guess I'll just say it's both.


Today started out pretty good. I was playing games and Patrick worked outside. Then we decided to head to the movies. We went to see "Dracula goes on Vacation" or at least I think that's the name Never did very good with names. It was a pretty good movie. Funny part is that now when they do movie "trailers," what's in the trailer isn't showing up in the movie. Over all it was a good movie.

We came home and I just relaxed and worked on my Shibori Heart.


I wanted to add more beads to the right corner.


I finished the embroidery at the left bottom. I kinda like the way it looks. I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I'm doing it as I go.

Then I realized there was a few black spots in the beads I was using. I got them from the gal that passed away, but didn't like the spots in the box.


So I started going through the beads and cleaning them up - so to speak. I couldn't believe how much dirt was in there. Now I can be happy with the beads. Plus I can get back to adding the wight beads on the piece.

Loving how I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...