Sunday, July 15, 2018

A VERY VERY Hot Day!

This morning I was up bright and early. As soon as the sun was up, so was I. It had finally cooled down around 3 am this morning.....

We took the day off - so to speak. Patrick watered the garden and got the yard going. Then I went out and picked blueberries for a couple hours. I got about 8 cups of blueberries. Then came in and closed the house down. By that time it was reaching 80 degrees....way too hot for me.

So, we watched TV and had the fan going - nope don't have air conditioning and have wished I did for years!


I worked on my "Queen of Hearts." I was beading and trying to get the ribbon right, but the ribbon didn't work out like I wanted.


So, I'm beading in-between to see if it will work. I'm not really happy with the ribbon, but it was hard to work with for what I wanted. I have more beading to do. I'll try and finish it up tomorrow. I have a few more beads to add then I'll be putting the back and beading it all together. It's not a perfect heart but it's close. Not something I would enter into a contest though.

Sophie was smart, she stayed in the bathroom all day. It was a lot cooler in there. If it was bigger I would have joined her! Can't really get comfortable in the bathroom, so bared with it.

Keeping Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...