Monday, July 16, 2018

BE Meeting And Cross Stitching

This morning was our BFF (BE meeting) day. I was all ready to go. Called Cherry to see if she was going. She was waiting on the guys that do her yardwork. They hadn't arrived yet.

So, I headed out to our meeting. Got there on time, and only Pat was there. It turned out to be just the two of us. I said we could wait till 10 am and then she could go home. She leaves about 2 hours north and she was tired after having her granddaughter for a week. No one showed up, so we called it a day.


In the half hour I've been there, I was able to get the shadow work done. Now I just need to do the stem and center.


They had 3 house plants out for "free." So, I picked this one up. I love house plants! I need to water my plants, but I do love having them in the house. I need to add some dirt to this one. Haven't decided where I'm going to put it just yet.

Came home and enjoyed the time to myself. I did work on my laundry - just washing - hung the towels and quilt out on the line. Didn't want to heat the house up any more then it already is! We reached 100 degrees yesterday and now we are in the 90's. WAY TOO HOT for me. We had two fans going in the bedroom last night. Which actually worked out great.

I pulled out my cross stitch this afternoon.


I had this much done before Patrick got home.


Then I got even more done in the last hour. I'm happy with what I have done. It's looking good and getting closer to having June and July done. I'll keep working on it.

I did do my youtube today. I needed to update what I've been on the last 6 months. I really didn't have much to report, but I did a 10 min video.

Life is good and I'm back to enjoying my crafts! Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...