Sunday, July 8, 2018

Berry Picking Day! & A Movie!

This morning I was up early. Couldn't sleep in. Oh, well.

When Patrick got up, I got ready and we went to the movies. We saw "Antman & Wasp" which was very very good! I really enjoyed it. I got lost in a couple places but figured out this movie and the others are connected in a way. It is definitely worth seeing.

Then we came home. I actually picked Blueberries before we went and came home to pick more. I ended up with 5 cups of blueberries. I have a long way to go this year. I will try and pick a few more for mom tomorrow in case I need to go over there.

Once that was done, I got my cross stitch out.



I found a few mistakes from when I was working on it before. I was able to work it out so I didn't have to rip it all out. I think it worked out nicely. I can't tell the difference, so it worked out for me. Luckily. It's coming along nicely and it would be awesome if I could get this done . 

Staying Happy and being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...